The Mercury dimes in these 10-coin, $1 face-value bags are an excellent way to get started in Silver investing! Many have been melted over the years adding to their collectibility.
- Contains approximately .715 oz of Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed bag.
- Obverse: Adolph Weinman’s depiction of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap, a classic Western symbol of liberty and freedom, with its wings intended to symbolize freedom of thought.
- Reverse: A fasces juxtaposed with an olive branch, intended to symbolize America’s readiness for war combined with its desire for peace.
- All coins are dated from 1916-1945.
These bags are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $1 Face-Value bags of 90% Silver Mercury Dimes to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
2007 UNITED STATES MINT 50 STATE QUARTERS SILVER PROOF SET
Full description below
CONDITION: Choice Uncirculated
GRADE: Details - Cleaned
GRADING COMPANY: PCGS
COMMENTS: As photographed, exceedingly rare coin. Seldom found in virtually any condition let alone uncirculated - cleaned or not the coin has some superb eye appeal.
1916-1945 90% Silver Mercury Dimes BU Each (Random)
Grade: Brilliant Unc
Grade Service: None
Mint Mark: Varies
Metal Content: 0.0715 troy oz
Manufacturer: US Mint
Thickness: 1.35 mm
Diameter: 17.9 mm
Full Description Below