The Mercury dimes in these 1,000-coin, $100 face-value bags are an excellent way to get started in Silver investing! Many have been melted over the years adding to their collectibility.
- Contains approximately 71.5 oz of Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed bag.
- Obverse: Adolph Weinman’s depiction of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap, a classic Western symbol of liberty and freedom, with its wings intended to symbolize freedom of thought.
- Reverse: A fasces juxtaposed with an olive branch, intended to symbolize America’s readiness for war combined with its desire for peace.
- All coins are dated from 1916-1945.
These bags are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $100 Face-Value bags of 90% Silver Mercury Dimes to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.