Peace Silver Dollars were originally issued to commemorate peace in the world after the end of WWI making them a popular addition to both numismatic collections and investment portfolios.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Pure Silver.
- Designed by Anthony de Francisci.
- Coins come in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty with a radiate crown, similar to Roman coins.
- Reverse: A majestic Bald eagle perched on a rock clutching an olive branch in its talons.
These coins are lightly circulated, but exhibit most of their design elements. Add these common date Peace Dollars to your cart today!
Random years will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.