In 2015, the Perth Mint celebrates 25 years of the Australian Kookaburra bullion coin series featuring the original coin design from 1990, making them great for both collectors and investors.
– Year: 2015
– Denomination: $10
– Mint Mark: P – Perth Mint
– Thickness: 8.7 mm
– Diameter: 75.5 mm
– Contains 10 troy oz of .999 fine Silver
– Reverse: Depicts an adult Kookaburra sitting on a tree stump surrounded by eucalyptus leaves and a fern. Also includes the purity of the coin and the dates 1990-2015.
– Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
– Comes packaged in individual plastic capsule
Shipping is free for all bullion purchases over $500.
Bullion purchases are only tax exempt if over $500.