Almost 3 oz of actual Silver weight! These 40% Silver Kennedy Half Dollars are dated 1965-1969 with the occasional 1976-S and contain 40% Silver.
- Approximately 2.95 oz of Silver.
- Coins come packaged in a tightly wrapped paper roll.
- Each $10 roll of 40% Silver Kennedy Half-Dollars contains 20 coins.
- These average circulated coins are dated from 1965-1969. With the occasional 1976-S.
- Mixed “P” Philadelphia and “D” Denver mintmarks.
40% Silver Kennedy Half Dollars were the last circulation quality coins to contain any Silver. Add several $10 face value rolls of 40% Silver Kennedy Half-Dollars to your cart today!
Random dates of our choice determined by stock at hand.
Post-1965 40% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 40% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.