These canvas bags containing $50 face value of Walking Liberty Half Dollars are a great way to own larger amounts of a beloved Silver design with just one purchase. Start investing in vintage Silver today.
- Approximately 35.75 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins come packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- Each bag of 90% Silver Walking Liberty Half-Dollars contains 100 coins.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches. Displays the mintmark on the obverse instead of the reverse.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock with its wings stretched ready to take flight.
- These average circulated coins are dated 1916-1947.
These beautiful coins were minted during what is known as “The Renaissance of American Coinage.” 35
Dates on these coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.