- You cannot add "1922-1935 Peace Silver Dollars VG-XF" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
These large Gold 100 Coronas from the Austrian Mint containing almost a full ounce of Gold are popular among investors for their high Gold content. Additionally, collectors value the classic, regal design of Franz Josef I.
– Thickness: 2.3 mm
– Diameter: 37 mm
– Actual Gold Weight: .9802 oz
– Obverse: Each coin depicts a right facing bust of Austrian Emperor and Hungarian King Franz Josef I.
– Reverse: A regal design that displays the coat of arms of Austria superimposed over a crowned imperial double-headed eagle.
– Minted at the Austrian Mint.
– Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
Containing .9802 of an ounce of Gold, it is easy to see why these Austrian 100 Coronas are a favorite of world Gold coin investors. Add some of these economical Austrian coins to your cart today!
Dates on these random year Austrian coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.