Over a century old, these extra fine quality Morgan Silver Dollar coins have great investment potential for investors and collectors alike!
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Pure Silver.
- Coins come in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty adorned in a Phrygian cap with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
These coins are lightly circulated and may show hints of original mint luster. Add these Extra Fine Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
The Morgan Dollar holds a special place in U.S. coinage as it was the first coin to feature Lady Liberty with an American look, rather than the traditional Greek style. Her cap is adorned with wheat and cotton as a tribute to America’s agricultural history.
The image of the eagle was also updated for the Morgan Dollar, showing a proportionally correct eagle with beautifully designed feathers. He carries an olive branch, showing America’s desire for peace, and is perched atop a bundle of arrows, signifying America’s readiness to defend her borders against attack.
The Morgan Dollar flooded the markets from 1878-1904. Nearly two decades after production halted, the Morgan Dollar was seen again for one year only, in 1921, due to a renewed desire for this iconic, beautiful design.