10 Day Return Policy:
Our 10-day return policy gives you plenty of time to consider your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return an item** in its original condition, with the exception of custom jewelry pieces or jewelry you’ve had modified (engraving, sizing, etc.) within 10 days of the package being delivered. Restocking fees may apply. Please see the Return Fees below:
*Return Policy for all Rolex purchases is 3 days. If a Rolex is Custom or Special Ordered, the Sale is Final.
*Layaway Purchases are nonrefundable. Please see the layaway terms and conditions further down on this page.
No Fee for Exchanges
No Fee for Store Credit
- We cheerfully issue a full refund on the purchase price of your item, less than 3% PayPal processing fees on items notified of a return within 3 days of receiving item.
- 20% Restocking Fee if we are notified between days 4-10 of the package being delivered.
- 3% Paypal Processing Fees if PayPal is used to process payment.
- Due to changes with PayPal’s credit card processing terms, any return will result in a 3% restocking fee. This is not a fee we keep, it is a fee that PayPal does not refund for using their payment processing services.
- Shipping & Insurance fees are services already rendered, therefore are not refundable. (free shipping will be deducted from the refund amount if applicable)
Once we receive your returned item(s) and the return is accepted, your refund or new item will be processed in just a few days. Upon receiving the return, the item you are returning will be reviewed by our quality control department.
Please note that items showing signs of wear or those that have been altered, resized (by a jeweler other than Arnold Jewelers), or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return. Engraved jewelry items (not including wedding rings) may not be returned. Engraved wedding rings may be returned, however, the engraving fee is non-refundable.
- Packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will be refused receipt.
- Returns will not be accepted if the terms and conditions of this policy are not met by the customer, including but not limited to, agreeing to applicable restocking fees.
Layaway Return Policy
Arnold Jewelers offers a layaway plan for purchases. The Arnold Jewelers Return Policy does not apply to layaway purchases. It is extremely important to read and understand the Layaway Plan below and clarify any terms** with us at email@example.com before you enter into a Layaway Plan Agreement.
Layaway Terms & Conditions:
Plan Duration: 6 Months
Order Minimum: $500
Down Payment: 20% Down, then Equal Division Based on # of Months
*Returns Accepted: No
Exchanges Accepted: No
Cancellation Fee: No Payments Refunded
* Down payment applies to the percentage of the order total, including shipping and tax.
**Layaway purchases that go 3 months without payment are considered a defaulted layaway. The item and all payments put forth are forfeited under our defaulted layaway policy.
Packaging Your Return:
The buyer will ship the item back to Arnold Jewelers within 3 days of the acknowledgment:
- The item must be:
- Returned via the original carrier (unless agreed otherwise in writing)
- In its original packaging
- Insured for its purchased price
- Received in the same condition as when it was shipped to you.
- We recommend you use delivery tracking and get a delivery receipt.
- The buyer pays for return shipping and insurance unless agreed otherwise between the buyer and Arnold Jewelers.
*For security reasons, do not write Arnold Jewelers anywhere on the outside of the box.
*If your item was delivered with a diamond certificate and that certificate is not returned, a refund will not be made until the certificate is received in a timely manner. The loss of a diamond certificate will result in a non-returnable item.
Damaged Item Return Procedure:
- Please do not return items damaged in shipment, as doing so will void the shipping insurance.
- Damage claims can only be made on items shipped with insurance.
- To begin the process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and alert the Arnold Jewelers staff to the damage.
- Be sure to retain all original packaging as well as all pieces of the damaged item, as the shipping agent will request to examine them.
- In the event that you, the recipient, file the claim, Arnold Jewelers will provide you with the necessary insurance information.
Insure Your Package:
Please ship your package via the original carrier (unless agreed otherwise in writing), in its original packaging, insured for the total value of the contents, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached Arnold Jewelers.
More than $25,000:
High-value returns often require special arrangements. We recommend contacting Arnold Jewelers to receive assistance and suggested methods to return your purchase. You must follow these instructions exactly, failure to do so will prevent the processing of your return. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us at email@example.com.