1992 United States Mint Silver Proof Set
This 1992 U.S. Proof Set includes 5 coins in original mint packaging, including a Kennedy half dollar, a Washington quarter and a Roosevelt dime struck in 90% Silver. Due to their elegant appearance and low price, proof sets can serve as a great introduction to the world of coin collecting for a beginner, or can be an enjoyable part of a wider collection.
– Key date to this series with the lowest mintage of all modern Silver proof sets.
– Minted by the U.S. Mint in San Francisco.
– Housed in original mint packaging, a protective hard plastic case with an outer box.
– Contains a Lincoln cent, Jefferson nickel, Roosevelt dime, Washington quarter, and Kennedy half dollar.
– Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
Cent: Copper Plated. Zinc 2.5% Copper (Cu) Balance (Zn)
Nickel: Cupro-Nickel. 25% Nickel (Ni) Balance Copper (Cu)
Dime: Coin Silver 90% Silver (Ag) 10% Copper (Cu)
Quarter: Coin Silver 90% Silver (Ag) 10% Copper (Cu)
Half Dollar: Coin Silver 90% Silver (Ag) 10% Copper (Cu)
Because of the Silver content of the dime, quarter and half dollar, this set also offers a great opportunity to begin or expand a collection of numismatic Precious Metals. This set makes an excellent addition to any modern proof collection or as a gift for a friend or family member. Add this 1995 U.S. Proof Set to your cart today!
There are no reviews yet.