35% Silver War Nickels $50 Face-Value Bag
Each Silver War Nickels $50 Face-Value Bag contains coins with a composition of 35% Silver, 56% copper and 9% manganese.
- This $50.00 face-value bag contains 1,000 War Nickels.
- Each $1.00 face-value worth of War Nickels (20 coins) contains approximately 1.125 oz of Silver for a total weight of roughly 56.25 oz of pure Silver.
- Coins will be delivered in a canvas bag.
- These 35% Silver composition nickels were made from 1942 through 1945 as an emergency measure to alleviate the wartime shortage of nickel.
- The mintmark “P” for the Philadelphia mint was used for the first time in American coinage history.
These average circulated Silver war nickels are a great way to invest! Add this $50.00 Face-Value bag of Silver War Nickels to your cart today!
Pre-1965 35% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 35% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.