1964 U.S. Proof Set
This proof set includes all five proof coins issued in 1964, presented in mint packaging.
– Made by the U.S. Mint in Philadelphia.
– First year of the Kennedy half, and the only year they were produced for circulation in 90% Silver.
– Last year of 90% circulating Silver coinage in the U.S.
– Each set contains: Lincoln cent, Jefferson nickel, Roosevelt dime, Washington quarter, and a Kennedy half
– Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
– Sold in cellophane flat-pack, may include mint envelope.
Continue your proof set collection by adding this 1964 U.S. Proof Set to your cart today!
1964 was a momentous year in U.S. coinage. Production began of the JFK half dollar, and the circulating dime, quarter, and half-dollar coins were issued in 90% Silver for the last time. A 1964 Proof Set is an ideal way to acquire an example of each of these coins, and in beautiful proof finish!