Frequently asked questions
Yes! We buy and sell US and Foreign vintage currency.
We are interested in buying error notes and vintage notes (1935 and earlier).
You do not need to schedule an in-person buying consultation at Arnold Jewelers in Largo. Simply come in during our store hours, and our Numismatist, Gemologist, or Rolex specialist will take a look at your applicable items.
- Gold & Silver
- Vintage Jewelry
- Trading Cards
- Vintage Video Games
- Comic Books
- Paper Currency
Once assessed, you will receive a written offer on the spot. Upon acceptance of the offer, you will receive payment immediately. We pay the most for gold, silver, coins, Rolex, and diamonds in the Tampa Bay Area.
Get the Best Price for Your Jewelry, Coins, Rolex and Bullion!
Whether you are mailing in your item or bringing it to us in person at our jewelry store in Largo, we guarantee your items will be safe and secure throughout the entire process.
Mail In Items:
We Buy Gold, Silver, Coins, Rolex, Trading Cards, Diamonds and more online.
- Fill out the Online Mail-in form
- Package up your goods and send them via mail! We will reimburse up to $15 of shipping costs
- We will inspect your items, and you will receive a final offer.
- Upon our offer, you will receive payment.
- For our mail-in services, you can choose to have an immediate payment sent to you through PayPal, or we can send you a check.
We are a coin buyer for the following:
- Ancient & Medieval coins
- World Coins circa 1500-1940’s (virtually any country)
- US Coins from 1774-1964 & Modern US Coins from 2009-current
- US & Foreign Tokens / Medals circa 1500-1930’s
- Hobo Nickels and Dollars
- Error Coins
- Silver Bullion
- Gold Bullion
- Rare individual minted coins and medallions
- Physical Bitcoin & Crypto currencies
Zack, our primary coin grader, will evaluate up to 10 coins for free to let you know if certifying them will increase their value or not. The additional fee for individual assessment is $5/coin.
Reasons to certify a coin:
- Authenticity: Some coin types are incredibly scarce and just being certified makes them more valuable.
- Condition Grade: If the coin attains a numerical grade it may affect the price.
- Security: Certified coins are given serial numbers that can then be registered and insured for protection against theft or loss.
- Value: Grading takes out the guesswork of a coin’s value letting you find a stricter range of value.
Reasons not to certify a coin:
- Condition: If the surfaces have been damaged, cleaned, or altered in any way the coin is likely not worth certifying.
- Color: Some coins are given fake toning to hide defects these colors appear unnatural and can devalue a coin.
- Staining: Certain metals can be stained after reacting with various chemicals leaving them discolored.
Here we treat you the same as we would a coin dealer and offer incredible wholesale pricing the same pricing that a fellow coin dealer would be paying on the exact market. We will even show you this information at the time of sale from other coin buyers.
Not all silver bullion is created equal – many coin dealers will simply buy 1 oz of .999 fine silver for whatever the silver market may be. There are many both modern and vintage coins made for silver bullion that bring larger premiums beyond that.
DO YOU HAVE A SIZEABLE COLLECTION OF COINS OR INHERIT A COLLECTION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET A QUOTE TO SELL?
Here at Arnold Jewelry & Coin, one or multiple of our coin buyers can make an appointment to come out to you and evaluate your collection. The initial cost for an evaluation is $60/hour and we can tell you individual values or pricing for the entire collection – if you end up selling the collection or part of the collection to our coin shop the hourly fee is waived. In addition to coins, we buy paper currency, cards, comics, antiques & other collector items.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A COIN DEALER TO EITHER BUY OR SELL YOUR COINS, WE CARRY BOTH PCGS & NGC CERTIFIED COINS OR WE CAN HAVE YOUR COINS GRADED AT DEALER PRICING.
Being an authorized coin dealer means we have direct accounts with PCGS & NGC – the top coin certifiers in the nation. Now than ever, it is more important to find a reputable coin dealer as with each year better and better counterfeits are being made and sold – lots of people end up getting taken advantage of trusting an unknown coin buyer. Counterfeit coins have led to a major increase in certified coin grading and authentication, beware of any coin shop you are unable to call directly or locate their direct physical location. Many false coin dealers or coin shops pop up online offering deals too good to seem true both graded and ungraded coins – if you feel this way it is likely the case. Be wary of these websites posing to be “coin dealers” look at the other items they are selling other than coins or check their google reviews/business information.
If you are looking for a coin shop to value your items simply send us a list or photos of your coins and we will get you an evaluation back to you quickly. Selling is easier than ever, once you send your photos and receive an estimate for your coins just ship your coins out priority or express mail with signature confirmation to our coin shop. As soon as we get the coins in we will check to verify they are as what we evaluated. Once approved we quickly send out a payment to you via check, wire, Zelle, Venmo, or PayPal. We hope to become your local or not-so-local coin dealer.
UNLIKE MOST OTHER COIN SHOPS, WE DEAL IN BOTH FOREIGN, US, AND BULLION COINS.
Most coin buyers do not pay up for foreign coins as there are so many types, varieties, and denominations. However, Zack, our primary coin buyer, specializes in foreign coins and has paid up to $10,000 for individual foreign pieces.
As a coin buyer, we pay the top dollar for your uncertified & certified coins. No collection is too big or too small we are a powerful coin buyer and have purchased collections for upwards of $250,000! Not only do we pay top dollar for your coins our coin shop also sells at incredible pricing. Whether it is a numismatic piece or a bullion item if you scour the internet for pricing you will likely find no other coin shop or coin dealer with better pricing than us. We try to be incredibly competitive and aggressive with our pricing. We are always looking for new inventory and the next hot items to add to our coin shop displays.
We are happy to combine shipping on multiple purchases. You may shop for up to 2 weeks before requesting a total with combined shipping. Simply commit to buying individual items and when you are ready to pay, ask us to combine your orders. We are in Jewelry Store in Tampa, but we can ship internationally.
There are no reviews yet.