- You cannot add "1878-1904 Morgan Silver Dollars Cull (Random Years)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Add value to your investment portfolio or numismatic collection with these Brilliant Uncirculated U.S. Morgan Silver Dollars. Each Morgan Dollar is a piece of American history, making it nostalgic as well as valuable.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Pure Silver.
- Coins come in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
These coins exhibit no wear, and retain their original mint luster. Due to their weight, however, most coins will have typical contact marks. Add these Brilliant Uncirculated Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
The Morgan Dollar holds a special place in U.S. coinage as it was the first coin to feature Lady Liberty with an American look, rather than the traditional Greek style. Her cap is adorned with wheat and cotton as a tribute to America’s agricultural history.
The image of the eagle was also updated for the Morgan Dollar, showing a proportionally correct eagle with beautifully designed feathers. He carries an olive branch, showing America’s desire for peace, and is perched atop a bundle of arrows, signifying America’s readiness to defend her borders against attack.
The Morgan Dollar flooded the markets from 1878-1904. Nearly two decades after production halted, the Morgan Dollar was seen again for one year only, in 1921, due to a renewed desire for this iconic, beautiful design.