Showing all 12 results
- CategoriesExpand CategoriesCondense Categories
- Product collections
Expand CollectionsCondense Collections
- Alternative Engagement Rings
- Birthstone Jewelry
- Edwardian Jewelry (1901 to 1910)
- Estate & Vintage Jewelry
- Family Jewelry
- Florida Fishing Jewelry
- Gemstone Jewelry
- GIA Certified Engagement Rings
- GIA Certified Jewelry
- Gold Coins
- Pre-Owned Rolex Air-King
- Pre-Owned Rolex Date
- Pre-Owned Rolex DateJust
- Pre-Owned Rolex Daytona
- Pre-Owned Rolex Explorer
- Pre-Owned Rolex Explorer II
- Pre-Owned Rolex GMT Master II
- Pre-Owned Rolex Oyster Perpetual
- Pre-Owned Rolex President
- Pre-Owned Rolex Submariner
- Pre-Owned Rolex Yacht Master
- Retro Jewelry
- Victorian Jewelry
- Vintage Rolex
- Wedding & Bridal
- CHOOSE A PRICE RANGE
1989 $10 Gold American Eagle 1/4 Oz Fine Gold MS70 NGC
Random Year $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle AU$659.48Add to cart
Random Year $10 Indian Gold Eagle AU$1,369.69Add to cart
Random Year $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle XF$2,374.13Add to cart
Random Year $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle AU$2,394.42Add to cart
Random Year $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle BU$2,435.00Add to cart
2015 Canada 1 oz Gold Growling Cougar .99999 BU$2,232.09Add to cart
2020 (W) Silver American Eagle MS70 ANACS$42.95Add to cart
10 Oz Silver Bar .999 Fine Silver IGR w/ CoA Sealed Extruded$281.05Add to cart
2018 Phoenix & Dragon China 1 oz Silver Shanghai Mint$69.95Add to cart
2021 Trumpinator 1 oz. 999 Fine Silver “We’ll Be Back” NEW$39.95Add to cart
Roll of 20 2021 Trumpinator 1 oz. 999 Fine Silver “We’ll Be Back” NEW$699.95Add to cart
If you’re looking to invest in precious metals, bullion can be a great option. This comprehensive guide will provide you with all the information you need to know about gold, silver, and other types of bullion. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced investor, this guide will help you start building your investment portfolio with bullion.
What is Bullion?
Bullion refers to precious metals that are in the form of bars, coins, or ingots. These metals, such as gold, silver, platinum, and palladium, are typically used for investment purposes. Bullion is valued based on its metal content and purity, rather than its aesthetic or collectible value. It is often considered a safe haven investment, as it tends to retain its value even during times of economic uncertainty. Investing in bullion can be a way to diversify your portfolio and protect your wealth.
Investing in Gold Bullion
Investing in gold and silver can be a smart move for those looking to diversify their investment portfolio and protect their wealth. Gold has long been considered a safe haven investment, as it tends to retain its value even during times of economic uncertainty. When investing in gold, it’s important to consider factors such as the purity and weight of the gold, as well as the current market price. Additionally, it’s important to store your gold bullion in a secure location, such as a safe deposit box or a reputable storage facility. By investing in gold, you can add a valuable asset to your portfolio and potentially benefit from its long-term growth.
Investing in Silver Bullion
Silver bullion is another popular option for investors looking to diversify their portfolios. Like gold, silver has historically been seen as a safe haven investment and can provide a hedge against inflation. Silver bullion comes in various forms, including bars, coins, and rounds. When investing in silver bullion, it’s important to consider factors such as the purity and weight of the silver, as well as the current market price. Additionally, like gold bullion, it’s crucial to store your silver in a secure location. You can potentially benefit from its value appreciation over time and add a tangible asset to your investment portfolio.
Other Types of Bullion to Consider
In addition to gold and silver, there are other types of bullion that investors may consider adding to their portfolio. Platinum bullion, for example, is a rare and valuable metal that can provide diversification and potential growth. Palladium is another option, known for its use in the automotive industry and as a catalyst in chemical reactions. Both platinum and palladium can be purchased in the form of bars or coins. It’s important to research and understand the market for these types of bullion before making any investment decisions.
Tips for Building Your Bullion Investment Portfolio
Building a bullion investment portfolio requires careful consideration and research. Here are some tips to help you get started:
1. Set clear investment goals: Determine your financial objectives and the level of risk you are comfortable with. This will guide your decision-making process.
3. Stay informed: Keep up-to-date with market trends and news that may impact the value of your investments. This will help you make informed decisions and take advantage of potential opportunities.
4. Consider storage options: Decide whether you want to store your bullion at home or use a secure storage facility. Each option has its pros and cons, so weigh them carefully.
5. Research reputable dealers: Only purchase bullion from trusted and reputable dealers. Look for dealers with a good track record and positive customer reviews.
6. Monitor your portfolio: Regularly review the performance of your investments and make adjustments as needed. This will help ensure your portfolio remains aligned with your investment objectives.
Remember, building an investment portfolio requires patience and a long-term perspective. By following these tips and staying informed, you can make informed decisions and potentially grow your wealth over time.