As a one year only type (circulation quality 90% Silver) Silver Kennedy Half Dollars coins are highly desirable among many Americans, especially those that lived during his presidency. These coins are struck to honor the 35th president of The United States: John F. Kennedy.
- Approximately 7.15 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins come packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- Each $10 bag of 90% Silver Kennedy Half-Dollars contains 20 coins.
- These average circulated coins are dated 1964 only.
- Mixed ‘P’ Philadelphia and ‘D’ Denver mintmarks.
Circulation quality 90% Silver Kennedy Half Dollars were minted in 1964 only and are valued for this one-year only minting. Add several $10 Face-Value Bags of 90% Silver Kennedy Half-Dollars to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.