Showing all 9 results
- CategoriesExpand CategoriesCondense Categories
- CHOOSE A PRICE RANGE
- MetalExpand FiltersCondense Filters
- Gemstone TypeExpand FiltersCondense Filters
- Jewelry Era & StylesExpand FiltersCondense Filters
- ColorExpand FiltersCondense Filters
- Stone CutExpand FiltersCondense Filters
European Round Diamond Stud Earrings .89 ctw 14k White Gold$1,300.00Add to cart
European Round Diamond Stud Earrings 1.27 ctw 14k White Gold$2,200.00Add to cart
European Round Diamond Stud Earrings .81 ctw 14k White Gold$1,600.00Add to cart
Spectacular Edwardian Diamond Drop Earrings$27,000.00Add to cart
Edwardian 18k Gold Goldstone Dangle Earrings Lever Backs$365.00Add to cart
Edwardian 14k Gold Tassel Earrings with Lever Backs$625.00Add to cart
Edwardian Cultured Pearl and White Spinel Dangle Earrings 14k Gold$650.00Add to cart
Edwardian 9k Gold Pearl and Diamond Three Leaf Clover Earrings
Edwardian 6.00 ctw Lab Alexandrite Earrings 14k Gold$785.00Add to cart
Elegance Reimagined: Edwardian Earrings
Transport yourself to a time of grace and refinement with our exquisite collection brought to you by Arnold Jewelers. Let us take you on a journey through history and explore the captivating styles of the Edwardian era.
A Glimpse into Edwardian Earring History
The Edwardian era, spanning from 1901 to 1910, was a period of unprecedented elegance and innovation in jewelry design. It followed the ornate Victorian era, ushering in a new era of sophistication. Earrings of this time reflected the changing tastes and preferences, characterized by several key features:
- Platinum Pioneers: Edwardian jewelry, including earrings, embraced the use of platinum. This lightweight and durable metal allowed for intricate, delicate designs that were impossible to achieve with earlier materials. The result was a fusion of timeless beauty and innovative craftsmanship.
- Lacy Filigree: Edwardian earrings often featured delicate filigree work, characterized by intricate, openwork designs that resembled lace. These lace-like patterns created an ethereal and feminine aesthetic.
- Pearls and Diamonds: The Edwardian era witnessed the popularity of pearls as a favored gemstone for earrings. Paired with dazzling diamonds, they created a luminous and timeless combination. Often, pearls were used in chandelier-style earrings, adding movement and grace.
Popular Edwardian Earring Styles
These elaborate and dramatic earrings cascaded down like a chandelier with multiple strands of diamonds, pearls, or gemstones. They symbolized opulence and were often worn to grand social events.
Edwardian drop earrings featured a single or a cluster of gemstones or pearls suspended from a delicate chain or metalwork. They embodied the era’s penchant for understated luxury.
Clusters of gemstones, often diamonds or colored gemstones like sapphires and emeralds, were arranged in intricate patterns. These earrings exuded a sense of sophistication and intricacy.
Simple yet elegant hoop earrings in the Edwardian era were adorned with small diamonds or pearls, capturing the essence of timeless grace.
Rediscover the allure of a bygone era with our stunning collection of Edwardian earrings at Arnold Jewelers. Each piece is a testament to the era’s craftsmanship and enduring elegance. Whether you’re seeking a touch of vintage glamour or a timeless addition to your jewelry collection, our Edwardian earrings will captivate your heart.
Experience the elegance and sophistication of Edwardian jewelry with our carefully curated selection. Elevate your style with a piece of history, and let our historical earrings become the centerpiece of your wardrobe. Explore our collection today and embrace the refined beauty of a bygone era.